Co hosting

Answered!
Lawrence302
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Co hosting

Hi Everyone 

Do we have anyone that works as a CO host or CO manager? Are they the same? 

I will like to connect with someone that can assist with hosting and supporting the hosting. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lawrence302 welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, 

I'm sharing a guide here where you can find all the information related to: >>How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? This service is currently available in Colorado and may meet your needs.

Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I work as a cohost but not in your country @Lawrence302  if you are looking for a local cohost you can ask for recommendations on your local host group .

Thank you for the response 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lawrence302 welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, 

I'm sharing a guide here where you can find all the information related to: >>How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? This service is currently available in Colorado and may meet your needs.

Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hora202
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

Hey Lawrence!

I have a company that specializes in co-hosting and corporate housing. We work with clients all around north america if you were interested still?

Hello @Lawrence302 

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm looking for a Host that willing to trust as their Co-Host for their property. You can send me a message or reply to my comment if you're interested.

Thanks.

Shayla22
Level 2
Mt Morris, MI

HI Lawrence. I am a property manager/co-host that works remotely. Id love to hop on a call to see how I can help you! ** or go right to my website to book a call **

**[E-mail address and link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hope to talk soon!

-Shayla