Co hosts in Kolkata

Co hosts in Kolkata

Hello,

We have a 3 bed room 3 bathroom apartment in New Alipore that we are looking to put up for Airbnb.

However we live in USA - so looking for co hosts and /or agencies that can help with this .

Thanks

Nandini

7 Replies 7
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nandini13, I hope everything is well with you 😊

Have you found a co-host since you posted in our community? This guide might be helpful for your search: How to find an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

It might also be worth it to join the Local Host Club closest to your location to ask if there are any local hosts interested in co-hosting your place.

Regards 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Paula 

No I havent found one. A little disappointed that AirBnB does not provide support in this matter. For example - it would be great to have a vetted list of co-hosts in the area where I am looking.

Any advice?

Thanks

Nandini

Saptorshi0
Level 2
Kolkata, India

Hi, 

I'm interested for the co-host position. I'm an experienced host from Kolkata, residing near salt lake stadium. Please have a look at my reviews and then consider to take the deal forward. 

Regards,

Saptorshi 

Hello @Saptorshi0 ,

Our property is in New Alipore - if that works for you then we can certainly have a discussion.

Please share your WhatsApp number so that someone from my team can speak with you after the pujas.

Thanks

Nandini

Hi,

Here's my number 8296537612. 

Ananya17
Level 2
Kolkata, India

Hi @Nandini13 ,

Hope you are doing well. 
Have you managed to get a co-host for your apartment?
Do let me know.

I am new to co-hosting as well and I stay in Newtown. Looking to get started with AirBnb management and specialize in it.  
If you haven't acquired a co-host yet, I am interested to get started on this endeavour with you.

Please, let me know if you would like to work with me and have me as your co-host.
We can surely work something on out on lower rates. 🙂

Hi @Ananya17 ,

We are in talks with a couple of people. We can certainly consider you as well- however our property is in New Alipore - which is quite far from Newtown .

If you are okay with commuting we can have a discussion.

Please share your WhatsApp number - so that someone from my team can speak with you after the pujas.

Thanks

Nandini