Critique my listing. Dorah -Montreal

Dorah3
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Critique my listing. Dorah -Montreal

Hi everyone, I started hosting at the beginning of this month. Could you critique my listing? 

Here is the link : Rental unit in Punta Cana · ★5.0 · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1.5 baths

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.12.30 AM.png

#Listing feedback 

(Contend modified by OCM)

8 Replies 8
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Dorah3 ,

beautiful apartment! The photos are well done, but if I were you I would improve the descriptions, try to put yourself in your guests' shoes and try to highlight the best aspects of your apartment, try to tell a "story", if you need ideas take a look at my listing 😉

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Thank you so much @Andrea6232 😁 I will definitely take a look at your listing and improve the descriptions. 

Ada-Carolina0
Level 2
Monroe Township, NJ

@Dorah3 You definitely own a beautiful place, and I can tell you are a great host. Congratulations for that! 
If you already identified your niche, you can think of amenities that they would love, show them in the pictures, and also tell the story in the description. This way they can envision themselves living that experience while staying in your property.

If yo provide chairs or beach accessories, bluetooth speaker, it  can be a good idea to show those amenities in an aesthetic way.

I can also see a balcony, I am not sure is that area is accessible,  you could add a bistro set o any seating area to offer your guest additional space.

Finally, find what makes your property different from other listings in your area and use it! 

Keep working to build glowing reviews! That will allow you to increase your bookings,  to increase your average rate and also it gives your guests an incredible positive vibe and excitement to stay at your property!

Good luck!!!!🫶🏻

Hi @Ada-Carolina0!! Thank you so much for your message. I really appreciate your input. I will definitely tell a story in my description and improve my amenities. Thank you again. I am thinking of adding a picture of the balcony in my listing as well so the guests know it is accessible.

Amy3269
Level 1
Chico, CA

Beautiful Apartment! I would suggest a decorative tray something small with maybe coffee/ tea items. And some other decor items like a picture behind the sofa. And maybe even a rug. 

Hi Amy thank you! those are great ideas. i offer tea and coffee in the apartment so I will definitely add a picture.  

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dorah3 😊

I am happy you are receiving so much great advice!  😍

Remember to mention other Hosts when you reply to them! (I just tagged them for you.)

If you'd like to tag members in your comments so they receive a notification of your message, simply press @ on your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up. 😊

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Hey Dora 😃 I like your stay, nevertheless I have one suggestion to improve or better said make it clearer:

️ “This place was impeccable, very well located and close to all the places I wanted to visit” -- Manuela

This can backfire as you do not provide any information in detail how long it takes to go by car or by walk to supermarkets etc.

I am just pointing on this as we received our first 4-star review as the person thaugh we were to far form the city centre 😉 So I spotted this right away and hope it helps you in keeping your great reviews high!