Critique my listing - Tatiana in Munich, Germany

Tatiana1018
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Critique my listing - Tatiana in Munich, Germany

Hello everyone, just since 2 two years I started to  offer our apartment occasionally in the old part of Munich in Germany. It was always booked right away. I obtained a superhost und keep it since then. This year i bought a studio in Munich,  and renovated it as best as possible - with a designer, high-quality natural materials, tailored furniture and expensive german-made equipment. You can hardly find so good equipped und newly renovated apartment around. The only disadvantage from my point of view - it is not in the city center, but still in a good quarter, next the the olympic stadium and with a good infrastructure. I put an average price  but still see low interest. Only two bookings in a month eventhough it is high season in Munich. My other apartment was completely booked since long ago. Would be happy to receive a feedback from you -

Listing:

https://www.airbnb.ru/rooms/1196017334372735919?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=4f7b12d4-adac...

thank you

TAtiana 

IMG_3862.jpeg

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Tatiana1018 

I would suggest is your market research for 1 Guest.  You are set to only display for searches for  1 Guest.  Is there a market for 1 Guest and are you pricing compared to units that max at 1 Guest in that area?  Also since 1 review did mention holt maybe some fans in your picture to respond to that.  I didn't notice windows you could open,  I sen  the balcony glass door but especially 1 person is not going to feel comfortable sleeping with the door open.

Gisele181
Level 2
Lyon, France

Bonjour Tatiana,

tout à l'air très bien,  je pense simplement qu'il faut attendre quelques locations pour avoir ensuite

un suivi constant.

Bonne continuation et bonne réussite