Critique my listing - Tatiana in Munich, Germany

Tatiana1018
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Critique my listing - Tatiana in Munich, Germany

Hello everyone, just since 2 two years I started to  offer our apartment occasionally in the old part of Munich in Germany. It was always booked right away. I obtained a superhost und keep it since then. This year i bought a studio in Munich,  and renovated it as best as possible - with a designer, high-quality natural materials, tailored furniture and expensive german-made equipment. You can hardly find so good equipped und newly renovated apartment around. The only disadvantage from my point of view - it is not in the city center, but still in a good quarter, next the the olympic stadium and with a good infrastructure. I put an average price  but still see low interest. Only two bookings in a month eventhough it is high season in Munich. My other apartment was completely booked since long ago. Would be happy to receive a feedback from you -

Listing:

https://www.airbnb.ru/rooms/1196017334372735919?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=4f7b12d4-adac...

thank you

TAtiana 

IMG_3862.jpeg

11 Replies 11
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Tatiana1018 

I would suggest is your market research for 1 Guest.  You are set to only display for searches for  1 Guest.  Is there a market for 1 Guest and are you pricing compared to units that max at 1 Guest in that area?  Also since 1 review did mention holt maybe some fans in your picture to respond to that.  I didn't notice windows you could open,  I sen  the balcony glass door but especially 1 person is not going to feel comfortable sleeping with the door open.

Gisele181
Level 2
Lyon, France

Bonjour Tatiana,

tout à l'air très bien,  je pense simplement qu'il faut attendre quelques locations pour avoir ensuite

un suivi constant.

Bonne continuation et bonne réussite

Merci

Francina6
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

Hello Tatiana,

I would suggest making space for a child like a portable crib or bed.  As well as putting some personal touches there, such as fake flowers or plants that can be easily dusted, or some artwork on the walls?  It looks very stark and industrial.  Leave some books on a shelf, or a blanket over the sofa.

Thank you @Francina6 . You are right, personal touch - I will think about it 

Francina6
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

As a previous reviewer mentioned, you are only set up for one guest, not two. 

It was initially for two guests - one couple mention the bed is not big enough. now I trying  with one guest. 

It's a beautiful place I would add a pull out sleeper and say uo to 4 guests.   Also add in some sites your close to

No way)) it is a small apartment just 36 m2,  I don’t want to destroy it. Invested a lot in renovation and design. I  have just reduced to one person. 

Hi Tatiana,

I recommend making some adjustments to the apartment's color scheme to create a more airy and warm ambiance. 

Thank you @Emmanuel1492 - the apartment project was planned  with interior architect, also the colors were put together professionally. You actually feel comfortably once you inside. Also the ceiling high windows along one of the wall make it even better