Custom Promotions no longer available

Answered!
Tim3904
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Custom Promotions no longer available

Overnight my ability to set new custom promotions on all listings has disspeared. My existing ones are still there, but no new ones can be set - any ideas / anyone else?

1 Best Answer
Tim3904
Level 2

Agreed, I use it all the time - it does appear to be fixed now, on both app and desktop. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Tim3904 

Can you explain exactly at what point it goes wrong? Has the "add custom promotion" button disappeared or can't you select dates?

Tim3904
Level 2

The add custom promotion button has disappeared from all listings. CS belive it is a tech issue and have peeps looking into it now. 

Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

@Tim3904 

I hope they fix it soon! That's a crucial feature. Thanks for reporting it to them.

Tim3904
Level 2

Agreed, I use it all the time - it does appear to be fixed now, on both app and desktop. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tim3904 , thanks for sharing that it appears to be fixed now. I hope you don't mind me marking your comment as a best answer — to let the Community members know that it's been fixed. 

I also wanted to share a Community Center tip 💡 :  If you'd like to tag members in your comments for them to get a notification of your message, simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊 (In this case Shelly). I'm tagging @Shelley159 so that we can share this information with her 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines