Customise Listing Preview On Search Page

Answered!
Pat10514
Level 2
Montagu Bay, Australia

Customise Listing Preview On Search Page

Hi. I notice other listings on a search show the number of beds and bedrooms in the listing preview/snapshot, but my listing doesnt. How do I fix that i.e. I would like travellers to see the number of beds and beds on the preview when they are searching? Thanks, Pat

1 Best Answer
Pat10514
Level 2
Montagu Bay, Australia

Joan and Ian thanks for helping. I have cleared the cache and browsing history but the view is still the same. I checked on a friends computer and it has the same view as both of you so all good ultimately!! Thanks again, Pat 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi Pat! Welcome!

Hmmm...it does show the number of beds on the search results thumbnail just like the other listings. The Listing itself shows number of beds and bedrooms:

Fusion House 4.png

Fusion House 3.png

Pat10514
Level 2
Montagu Bay, Australia

Hi Joan

Thanks for your reply. The screenshot you see is interesting, here is mine. Im confused!!

Listing.jpg

I'm confused too!  This is strange. Where does the words: "Playground - Game consoles - Kids' bike" appear on your listing page?  Somehow it is pulling that info forward instead of the beds/bedrooms. 

This will require a call to Customer Service for sure. Have your screen shots ready to upload. This is a puzzlement?

Pat10514
Level 2
Montagu Bay, Australia

Joan and Ian thanks for helping. I have cleared the cache and browsing history but the view is still the same. I checked on a friends computer and it has the same view as both of you so all good ultimately!! Thanks again, Pat 

Glad others are seeing it the way you wanted. I hate unanswered mysteries though! I would look for the wording you are seeing on your listing...if you have time. Then take I would take a screen shot of what you are seeing and send the screen shot I sent to CS and let them figure it out! 😏😅You might help another host along the way too!

Wishing you much success!

Ian37700
Level 5
Warrnambool, Australia

It shows up fine in my search too on multiple browsers. It is likely a browser cache problem. Try another browser and if fixed go to your browser settings and privacy to clear the browser history etc.