Data not updating

Tim3904
Level 3
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Data not updating

Since the 29th of July, none of our data (views, clicks, earnings etc) has been updating. Bookings/messaging is not affected, its just the data sets. 

Payouts are being received, so implies a system issue only - but is affecting all of our users, and on app/desktop. 

Anyone else getting this? 

6 Replies 6
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Tim3904 👋

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your data. Would you be able to try these basic troubleshooting steps and see if that helps please: 

• Log out (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Close all browser windows/tabs (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Open ONE new window (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Clear cache and cookies and browser history (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Delete & re-install app (if applicable)

Please let me know how you get on and if it fixes the issue. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Tim3904
Level 3

Hi Rebecca.  Thanks for the reply. These don't work. Its also affecting a few of us on differing devices so definitely not front end. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Tim3904. In this case, I will pop the team a message with the details. Would you be able to share a screenshot showing this issue please? 

Quick tip: if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing. 

-----

Tim3904
Level 3

@Rebecca Please see below, the latest payouts shown are the 30th, but we have received these, even though stillpayout query.pngview page.png showing as pending.

Also on views - last update date as highlighted, This has always been roughly 24 hours, but now is more than 3 days. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much. I've popped it over to the tech team. 😎

-----

Tim3904
Level 3

@Rebecca Smashing thankyou  🙂