Delisted with no communication

Nicole2761
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Delisted with no communication

I happen to notice that my listing was “delisted” with zero communication from airbnb. I am a superhost with glowing reviews so needless to say this is very frustrating. Our most recent guest had a fall in our property. There was a loose board in our deck we were not aware of. I told them to file an incident report so we can pay medical bills. Just bad bruise. I had the deck fixed within in 2 days gave them a large refund and offered. A future stay discount. The guest even left me a 5 star review. I have to assume I was delisted since they are filing a claim for insurance reasons but wouldn’t know since support has been impossible to deal with. There is no issue anymore and we are now at 2 weeks delisted with no progress. How do I get there attention as they keep closing my cases saying they are working on it but clearly they are not.

1 Reply 1
Gisele181
Level 2
Lyon, France

Bonjour,= Nicole

J'ai bien du mal à comprendre votre situation ave AirBnB,  je vous souhaite de pouvoir

réglé votre problème au mieux et rapidement afin de ne pas trop porter préjudice

à votre activité .

Gisèle

Google Translation added by Community Manager: 

Hello,=Nicole

I have a hard time understanding your situation with AirBnB, I hope you can

resolved your problem as best as possible and quickly so as not to cause too much harm

to your activity.

Gisele