Experience hosting with vacasa

Answered!
Brooke461
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Experience hosting with vacasa

Hi everyone. I am interested in hiring vacasa to manage my short term rental, does anybody have experience working with them as a host?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Brooke461 

I have never used them, so can't comment directly from any personal experience. That said, If you search here and just type "Vacasa" in search box, you'll see all the negative comments and previous threads about them. Perhaps an experienced Co-Host in your local area would be a better option?

Vacasa .png

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @Brooke461 

I have never used them, so can't comment directly from any personal experience. That said, If you search here and just type "Vacasa" in search box, you'll see all the negative comments and previous threads about them. Perhaps an experienced Co-Host in your local area would be a better option?

Vacasa .png

Thank you! Great suggestion. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Brooke461

I've marked @Joan2709's answer as the best one. You can also do this at any point to say a huge thanks to the Host for giving you a great answer. All you need to do is press' Mark as best answer'! 🎊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Personally I would never use a large scale management company to manage my STR business . And in relation to this company a quick search on Google would show you lots of negative reviews from both guests who have booked through them and hosts who use their services @Brooke461 

Post on your local host group and ask for recommendations for local cohosts who have been superhosts for their own properties for at least a year.

D0 NOT use a property management company or cohost who wants you to put your STR listing under their profile - this only benefits them and disadvantages you.

Hey Brooke, Vacasa is terrible, honestly! If you're still looking for a manager, shoot me a message to discuss and I can send you my info.