First time host- need advice please

Dana1507
Level 2
Brunswick, OH

First time host- need advice please

Please check out my listing and let me know if there is anything that pops out at you that I need to change. Is there a better photo for my cover photo? Is my pricing off?  This is my first attempt with this. The property has been live on Airbnb for about 10-14 days. We have had a lot of views, but very few bookings. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

View on AirbnbApartment in North Myrtle Beach · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 4 beds · 2 bathrooms

[Listing link added by Community Manager] 

5 Replies 5
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Hello Dana,

Put a link of your listing because people can not check it.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you click on Dana's profile you will see her listing @Emmanuel9 

Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

I was clicking picture or name below from the right side of the screen as you click as a host.., host addictions, hah,  thanks @Helen3 

Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Hello @Dana1507 ,

My suggestions are:

Title is little bit confusing, put some more spaces, pool & golf added value for me, others not so much, an example by luck, Family escape with pool and golf. Also if its kidfriendly pool mention that in your description.

About photo cover i would choose one from living room that shows open space. Bedrooms photos are better for use in small houses, in bigger ones they want to see how they will spend their time all together and if the space is enough for their needs.

About pricing make a price search result in Airbnb with the same more or less filters like your house in you area and after one bigger one in your state/country if you want to be more accurate in your prices. 

Macy32
Level 2
Broadbeach, Australia

Your listing looks really good! When I looked at the second and forth pic I was like wow I wanna stay there. The first pic is for catching the attention! 

Maybe try to create your personality on your description. Most nice & interesting guests are hunting for a place with personality instead of just a stay, that makes you unique and stand out. My guest always tell me they love my description. Because I want them to feel me , who they are staying with, what kind of hosts we are. To take them on a ride of what they - are going to experience during their stay 🙂 ♡