Fix a Listing Issue?

Danielle1781
Level 2
Denver, CO

Fix a Listing Issue?

Hello! I am trying to get some help with a listing issue that I am unsure how to fix/remove.

A guest gave my property a very low rating because of "inaccurate location". This was actually because of the unit description; I used the term "garden level" and the guest preferred the term "basement" - I understood, responded, and I have corrected this in the listing. However my listing still says "Needs Attention" due to this issue and I don't know how to remedy this. I can't update the address because the address is correct. Any ideas on how to fix this if at all? Thanks!Screenshot 2024-07-15 092007.png

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Danielle1781 Just ignore it and it will fix itself after a few months.

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

I would try to get at least one of them removed, ideally both. Both of the listing issues revolve around the same thing really, and I don't think you deserve 2 different issues for this one single issue. 

As for garden level or basement, yes go with basement if it's the lowest floor and if any part of it is sub ground at all. Although going by the pictures in your listing, it seems to be basement / walk-out basement to me as well. 

If it's walk-out basement, then you can mention that as it's definitely better than basement.