General impression

Answered!

General impression

Is there anything that would prevent you booking?

1 Best Answer
Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello.
Looks like you have a nice home. Looking at your photos, they are dark and  the security door with bars and the toilet( which is in 2 of the photos) should be taken out. Also, a photo of the cleaning supplies, makes me think the guest will have to clean. 
a little warmth and possibly hiring a decorator to give your home a little warmth will really help. 
Regarding your large yard photo, move the red truck, maybe put 2 ceramic pots with flowers. An inexpensive way to add a little color.

Good luck! 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Walter641 Forget general impressions I think your HUGE issue is that you limit bookings to 1 guest even though you have 2 bedrooms with each bed big enough for 2 people.

Am I missing something?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Being honest I think you need to focus on improving the look and feel of your property so it feels more homely, decorated  and co-ordinated with your target guest in mind.

Then you should get someone with an eye for photography to retake your photos .

I'd also suggest you describe your listing highlighting amenities/type of guests it's suitable for and why and attractions and amenities in your location. Focus on answering the question - why should guests stay with you?

Finally your lower ratings would give me pause for concern.

@Walter641 

Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello.
Looks like you have a nice home. Looking at your photos, they are dark and  the security door with bars and the toilet( which is in 2 of the photos) should be taken out. Also, a photo of the cleaning supplies, makes me think the guest will have to clean. 
a little warmth and possibly hiring a decorator to give your home a little warmth will really help. 
Regarding your large yard photo, move the red truck, maybe put 2 ceramic pots with flowers. An inexpensive way to add a little color.

Good luck! 

The toilet area is small. I don’t want this to be a surprise for my guests. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Walter641 , Did you get a chance to have a good look at some suggestions shared by our helpful members? 

Do keep us posted if you have made any changes to your listing since you posted. Hope you had some potential guest inquiries since the time you posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines