Getting listed in “Cabins” category

Laura5961
Level 5
Mamaroneck, NY

Getting listed in “Cabins” category

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on getting your property listed in the “cabins” category?

I believe my property should qualify. Are there any keywords I can put in my listing to make sure the algorithm picks it up?

Thanks in advance!

https://www.airbnb.com/h/coolrunningscabin

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Laura5961 message or call Airbnb. If you get a good agent they will request the correct dept. to put you in the cabins category. Usually takes a week or two.

Thanks for the tip. I tried but they said it’s automated and to wait and see. They said they can’t do anything manually.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Laura5961 ,

To improve your chances of being included in the cabin category, you can make sure your list of amenities and features is complete and current, and key features of your space are clearly depicted with high-quality photography.

By making sure you have selected all the amenities you have to offer, you have a better chance of showing up in the relevant category. You may find more information here: How Airbnb Categories Work.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi,

Yes I’ve done all that. Hard to know what is missing though and why my listing is not showing up in the correct category.