Greetings, Please share your feedback for my listing

Inge547
Level 2
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Greetings, Please share your feedback for my listing

Hi everyone out there or inside Airbnb community.  Is Inge from Nottingham. I have 2 listing: Resting place in Nottingham and Home way from Home. Check it out and give me feedback to make it better. Looking for ways to improve. Or just book it, you will regret nothing as Nottingham has a lot to offer 😉  😏 ,long nice walk with 🦌 in Wollaton Park , Robin Hood Castle and more. 

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Inge547

I suggest the cover photo of a window opening to a busy street does not reflect your title description.

One of your listings let me put 2 adults and doubled your nightly rate.The bed in the pictures looks small and onne review speaks to smaller then pictured so it is going to be a nightmare when 2 people book

From your reviews it sounds like you are an excellent value and set up for sole business travelers on you first listing.  I would change the focus of your presentation from site seers to business travel.  Those types of travelers are already repeat business.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Inge547, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 🌻

Have you had the opportunity to read Marie's comment? Have you considered updating your cover photo?

I am reaching out to other experienced Hosts to ask for their feedback on your listing: @Lorina14@Nash-Cottages-LLC0@Patricia3721@Shelley159 and @Tonia649.

Regards 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad