Guest advised they cannot book online?

Answered!
Lise47
Level 2
Mile End, Australia

Guest advised they cannot book online?

Hello, fresh newbie here. We listed a few hours ago 

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/45059687?adults=1&s=42&unique_share_id=27C15869-EA49-495B-9B95-BE01A...

and we shared the link via Facebook. A friend is trying to book online and she has said (via FB) that she cannot make a booking. Is there a grace period before it gets listed? We are not on any searches for a property when i look via the website.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lise47 When this happens its usually because the listing is 'snoozed'. This will also stop the property showing up in searches.

While I am here you also need to set a check-out time or people could stay until after your next guests check in time

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lise47 When this happens its usually because the listing is 'snoozed'. This will also stop the property showing up in searches.

While I am here you also need to set a check-out time or people could stay until after your next guests check in time

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I went and had a look at your listing @Lise47  I can see it but I can’t book - maybe it hasn’t gone live yet.

why would you want a friend to book through Airbnb?  Just do it as a direct booking.

Lise47
Level 2
Mile End, Australia

Thanks Helen, we wanted to get bookings so we can start to get ratings by guests.  It's all sorted now and we've taken another booking. This community is so helpful. I've been reading for a few months and now it's ALL REAL. Exciting and scary.