Help managing my listing

Help managing my listing

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is someone out there who can help me run my AirBnB property, I work full time and need help with cleaning and managing my bookings online? I am based in the Clare/Galway border.

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Sile142 ! It might be an idea to look for a co-Host to help you manage your property. 😃

There are many ways to look for someone who's interested in helping out. On the Community Center it can be a challenge to get in touch with local Hosts as this is a global forum. I'd recommend trying the local Host Clubs, you can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi,

We are CoHosts based in Kinvara, and we cover Galway, Clare and Limerick. We handle online bookings, calendar, turnovers and cleaning. You can contact us on our website **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Contact us online or at xxxxxx or xxxxxx

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Sheila,

I noticed you request regarding co-host help in the community forums and would love to offer my services.

I'm a host myself and currently managing a luxury villa in Portugal.  I'd be more than happy to jump on a call and have a quick chat to learn more about your needs and see if I can help out and in what capacity.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike.