What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have noticed the app is closing dates on the same day WAY before the cut off time to RSVP. I cannot reopen these dates. For example, today the 24th. My cut off time is 11 PM. The app X'd out the date 6 hours early and I cannot open the date back up. ai...
    We want to have at least 6 days between bookings so the house can sit empty. Ensuring any virus left behind is dead before our cleaning person comes. I can't see anyway to do that without turning off instant booking. Has anyone else found a way to do this... Latest reply by Jennifer1961
    Here’s an idea to start with - AirBnB posting something like this on their site instead. This one still needs some editing but think we need to start making suggestions in order to arrive at a more equitable outcome to this situation going forward after A...
    I have been asked if someone has been "black-listed" on Airbnb as a potential guest. Is there a way to see this information as an Airbnb hostess? So to clarify this is not someone that has booked but wants to know if there is "negative information" on t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    airbnb have blocked my calendar- I believe this is because i declined a cancellation request for one of my bookings. this was my only potential income for the month having lost thousands of pounds- has anyone had this experienc?
    At the end of the section Other things to note I place a list of everything that is happening in our region so that if guests wish to come or return too Serenity Cottage, they can do it knowing what events will be on during their stay. The problem with th...
    • 066FDA1B-685F-44AA-87CF-5B87003F1486.png