House Swap

Amanda2596
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

House Swap

My friends and I are from the Florida Keys, a band of islands south of Florida in the USA.  We are thinking of swapping our apartment for our vacation to Switzerland in the first week of February 2024.  We are wanting to stay a few cities including Zermatt, Grindelwald, and Zurich, a couple nights at each.  My questions is if there is anyone here that would be interested in trading stays.  It does not have to be the exact dates we are going, but we can exchange the equal amount of nights at our waterfront with pool Florida Keys home at your convenience.

Please only serious inquiries only! Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you join one of house/accommodation swap groups available online? @Amanda2596 

There are host swap groups but they're only available for hosts and you appear to be just a guest.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Amanda2596, welcome to our community 😊

Some of our lovely Hosts have shared similar initiatives in our community before. Here is a >>thread about house swapping, and >>here is another.

Feel free to use some keywords in the search bar at the top of the community to find more discussions on this topic.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad