How can I add my residence to the geographical location?

Answered!
Usama25
Level 2
Giza, Egypt

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Usama25 

By adding your complete address in the required field and then you can choose between allowing guests to see the exact location on the street map of your listing or a more general area.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Usama25 

By adding your complete address in the required field and then you can choose between allowing guests to see the exact location on the street map of your listing or a more general area.

Hello Julie, thank you for your interest. I added the address and also added the location to the map, but when I enter as an apartment searcher, my apartment does not appear on the map. I will go back again and try it.

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello again @Usama25 

If you are looking as a guest for your listing, use a private search and make sure you add dates (you have a 5 day minimum I see) and put in a number of guests too.  

There seems to be a lot of competition for your area but I did find your listing Usama so it is available to book but it seems that the Airbnb algorithm shows listings outside of your area first which is frustrating but it is the same for everyone now.

All the best

Joëlle

Thank you, @Joelle43 . I am very grateful to you for your distinguished texts and I appreciate your kind cooperation. I have been new to this program for only a year and I am constantly developing the place, but I will rely on your advice and guidance. I was very, very happy with it.⚘️⚘️⚘️❤️