How should I word this please

Answered!

How should I word this please

Hi guys,

I have recently started to airbnb my place in January and so far I’ve been getting alot of couples, game night requests since I have alot of games, and a few men who were honest and wanted to rent to watch football games.   They were also a host.  

If you look at my listing now in bold I have they can have visitors during the day.  But I really want to put they can have a small game night with friends but don’t want anyone thinking they can throw a party.  

How should I word that I am ok with my guests having an intimate game night please? 

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Risk aversion in hosting is important, you are doing well thus far, best not to get too risky. Set a limit you feel comfortable with (X amount of visitors are any one time) and stick to it.  Having to allow visitors is not (or should) not even be a condition for anyone renting any place. If your guests crave large company so much, let them use their place or meet in a public one.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Risk aversion in hosting is important, you are doing well thus far, best not to get too risky. Set a limit you feel comfortable with (X amount of visitors are any one time) and stick to it.  Having to allow visitors is not (or should) not even be a condition for anyone renting any place. If your guests crave large company so much, let them use their place or meet in a public one.