How to edit photo tour title

Answered!

How to edit photo tour title

The photo tour title incorrectly states 3 bedrooms - 2 beds  -2 baths. 

I keep getting questions about the number of beds but I can’t modify the title. 

please help

Top Answer
Oksana127
Level 8
Riga, Latvia

Hello,

To edit the photo tour title in your Airbnb listing, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Airbnb account.
  2. Go to Your Listings by clicking on your profile icon in the top-right corner and selecting Listings.
  3. Select the listing you want to update.
  4. Scroll down to the "Listing Details" section and click "Edit" next to the section where your number of bedrooms and beds are mentioned.
  5. Make sure the correct number of beds and bathrooms is entered in this section.
  6. If the title doesn’t automatically update after editing, try refreshing the page or contacting Airbnb support for help with updating the photo tour title.

If you're still receiving questions, consider adding a clear note about the exact number of beds and bedrooms in your listing description or house rules section to avoid confusion.

I hope this helps!

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Kerry564 

You can't modify the title as such as it is calculated automatically by the information that you enter per room and if information is missing then the correct room or bed count won't be applied to the title.

Go onto your listing where you see Listing Editor on your left and Photo Tour on  your right.  Bedroom 1 is not showing in the "where you'll sleep section" so I think the problem lies here so go into this room and below the photographs of the bed, scroll down until you see Sleeping arrangements and edit here to the type of bed and quantity.  Check out the other bedrooms to make sure the info is correct.

This should sort out the problem and then you'll see 3 bedrooms and 3 beds showing in the title and in the "Where you'll sleep section" too with bed type indicated

Hope this helps

Joëlle

Oksana127
Level 8
Riga, Latvia

Hello,

To edit the photo tour title in your Airbnb listing, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Airbnb account.
  2. Go to Your Listings by clicking on your profile icon in the top-right corner and selecting Listings.
  3. Select the listing you want to update.
  4. Scroll down to the "Listing Details" section and click "Edit" next to the section where your number of bedrooms and beds are mentioned.
  5. Make sure the correct number of beds and bathrooms is entered in this section.
  6. If the title doesn’t automatically update after editing, try refreshing the page or contacting Airbnb support for help with updating the photo tour title.

If you're still receiving questions, consider adding a clear note about the exact number of beds and bedrooms in your listing description or house rules section to avoid confusion.

I hope this helps!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kerry564, I hope everything is going well with you.

Please keep us posted on whether any of the suggestions provided by our hosts worked for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad