How to get more bookings?

Answered!
Nadine910
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

How to get more bookings?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 10.01.03 AM.png

Hello, I own a 1 BR Apt on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai with Rooftop Pool, sea view and Private Beach access but bookings are so slow. I haven't had a guest in 3 month. I would e happy to receive any advice. Thank you

Listing link:  airbnb.ae/h/sevenpalmlux

[Content modified by OCM]

Top Answer
Michele2073
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi @Nadine910 

Your title doesn't need the location (the person has already searched by location).  But the rooftop infinity pool is great, so is the water view and the high-end luxury aspect. 

Depending on what people value when they go to Dubai you might try a title like 

Luxury apt with water view, rooftop infinity pool

Is there a water view right from the apt? 

Also add a description from you, (that seems to be missing). A  few sentences on the place so it sounds welcoming, describing their experience.

For example: "Relax in this luxurious apartment with custom lighting, design flair and an infinity pool that looks out onto the [is it a river? if so name the river, or the body of water].  Have breakfast on the terrace or enjoy the [WHAT ELSE DOES THIS OFFER?]"

I hope that helps! 

View Top Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

A nice appartment. I recommend  a more personalised listing by giving it a nice name in a title, writing a short welcoming info description (how the guests will feel there). Post less photos, max 20 and more professional ones, less pics with the whole town, more about appartment from different angles. Give it more flexible check-in hours (longer time), use diffent pricing policy (also non-refundable option with some discounts). Have pricing similar to others (if it's a way cheaper than average you get strange guests or either they think it is something wrong with apt). Use tags at the photos. Go throughout listed amneties if you could specify any extras. Can you offer an extra bed for one kid (then you attract also families). Take a look at other listing in surrounding how they described and tagged, give names in title and about their amneties. Adjust it accordingly. You can also offer special discounts if nothing else works. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Miha

Michele556
Level 2
North Bergen, NJ

Beautiful place! The only thing I would add is that a lot of my bookings are way in advance. It looks like you are set to only 2 months ahead for booking. I would set the availability it to 1 year.

Mike911
Level 2
Hilton Head Island, SC

Hi Nadine,

Your listing looks great. Only thing I saw that you can update is your WiFi speed. You should be able to log into the Airbnb app and test your Wifi speed. This will show guests you have good wifi if they need it for business / streaming purposes.

Thanks,

Mike

Nadine910
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your useful advice. I'll be adding that. Have a wonderful day.

Greetings from sunny Dubai.