How to turn split stay off?

Answered!
Ben4581
Level 8
West Hollywood, CA

How to turn split stay off?

I don't want to book a split stay. I want to book a stay in one place.

There is no option to turn this "feature" off. It is not a feature to me, it is a bug that needs to be removed. If I want to book multiple consecutive stays, i can just do that on my own. This so called "feature" is making the site impossible to properly use and navigate.

I will just stop using airbnb if they don't add the option to turn it off.

1 Best Answer
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Gregory512 & @Elliot148

Thank you both for your feedback on this feature!

It's not currently possible to turn off split stays as I mentioned further up, however I appreciate you took the time to share your perspective and I will pass on your comments on my end. 

You can also share your feedback with Airbnb.

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

75 Replies 75
Justin156
Level 1
Raleigh, NC

June 2024 and there still isn't an option to turn off split stays. Lol, c'mon Airbnb! Listen to your user base! It's a horrible user interface to have all these split stays that basically no one wants and we have to sift through them to find the actual available places we might want to book. Why make it a horrible experience on purpose? Turn off split stays by default or at least give us a global setting where we can turn it off permanently.

Like the option to always show total price and that setting is persistent from session to session.