I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323

Many thanks for that information. I thought I came to a brick wall dealing with them. Will let you know the outcome. Bridgette 

You're welcome, @Anonymous .Keep fighting - it's your money, not Airbnb's. Best of luck, and do let us know how you get on. 

@Briseida1  Hello Briseida,  Have you  received your payout? I am still fighting after 6 months!!! thanks,

Bridgette 

they are stealing big time from their host.  did not get paid for my last guest that stayed 3 nights    the support all say the same thing so you will finally give up   run from this company

Laura2958
Level 2
Tweed Heads, Australia

I have not had a Payout from Airbnb & it's nearly a month since my guest stayed.  People tell me they are using the funds to play the short term money market & don't care how long they make hosts wait for their money.  It's appalling, shame Airbnb.

How much have you set the minimum payout? Did you meet that amount? Are the money released?

When i had  a problem i wrote to them and they resolved my case.

I suggest you to do the same

Really   is this posted from Airbnb because no one else is getting paid  how did you get so lucky

@Laura2958   Hello Laura, Just checking if you have now received your payout? this is not the 1st time that I have heard that Host's monies have been used elsewhere??? I am still waiting after 6 months. Thanks, Bridgette 

Hi Brigette

I did indeed receive my money, but I honestly thought I  wouldn't.

6 Months is unacceptable, please continue to contact Airbnb by phone to get it sorted ASAP.

Kindest regards Laura

6 months   they need to pay you for the stress and hassle and interest  you could have made

It's pretty obvious. We just have to use common sense here. If someone owes you money, and doesn't pay you, what could the reasons be? 

hmmmmmmmm... maybe they don't have that money!!!!!!!

I am owed over 2k now for over a month. Have future reservations that would leave Airbnb owing me 10k if I let them stay. 

SHAME ON YOU AIRBNB. 

Briana
Sarah2444
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I haven’t been paid 

@Sarah2444  Hello Sarah, just checking if you have now been paid? thanks, Bridgette  

Chenchen0
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

New host since July 4th. Received zero payouts, not even the 3 cent verification...which is apparently used to make sure hosts can receive payouts. But they issued me the real payouts immediately next day following the 3 cent payout. So now my account shows that all payouts has been cleared and issued to me. Not their problem that I've not received a dime yet. Go talk to the bank. 

Very useless "support".

In touch with Go Public now to elevate the issue publicly since so many hosts seem to be victimized already. 

@Chenchen0  Hello Chenchen, have you had any response or action from  - Go Public regarding the issue of non payment?