I registered my accommodation 15 hours ago, but it does not appear in the search results.

Jiyun4
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

I registered my accommodation 15 hours ago, but it does not appear in the search results.

I'm a new host writing my first post. First of all, thank you for reading my message. I'm feeling quite frustrated, so I decided to write this. I registered my accommodation yesterday, and while it shows up when I share the link, it doesn't appear in the search results no matter how I adjust the pins on the map. Will it eventually show up automatically if I wait?

To fellow hosts with similar experiences, please share your advice!

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Jiyun4 

When I click on your profile I can go all the way through to your listing, so it seems to be active. You can try going to the location on the Airbnb map and zooming in very closely all around your area to see if it comes up (it may not show in the exact location, but look around the area). In the search results your listing will not show in the same position every time as listings are rotated, but hopefully someone will book soon!

Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Jiyun4 

For new listings usually guests might be able to find your listing in search results within 24 hours after you publish it, so update your availability and booking settings as soon as possible. If you have a question or run into any issues, you can contact Airbnb Support.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jiyun4,  we wish you all the best in your hosting journey🌟

Have you checked the comments from our experienced Hosts? By now, your listing should be visible.

Keep us posted 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad