Incorrect bed count

Answered!
Annie1597
Level 2
Dillon, CO

Incorrect bed count

Everything is my listing is correct but for some reason when you search for a stay my listing all of a sudden states 3 king beds and it only has 2. 

IMG_5225.jpeg

IMG_5227.png

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Annie1597 

I've had a look at your listing from both my computer and my phone and this strange mention of a 3rd King bed is not showing up for me so good news on that front!

Just to be doubly sure I also did a check with the same dates as you and the description remains the same as the screen shot so all good by end!

All the best

JoëlleCapture d’écran 2023-05-30 à 09.16.27.png

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Annie1597 

I've had a look at your listing from both my computer and my phone and this strange mention of a 3rd King bed is not showing up for me so good news on that front!

Just to be doubly sure I also did a check with the same dates as you and the description remains the same as the screen shot so all good by end!

All the best

JoëlleCapture d’écran 2023-05-30 à 09.16.27.png

Well that is great news! Thanks so much for your research. 

Did you ever get the bed count solved?  I am having that issue now and it has me scratching my head as to why my 7 bed turned into 15...

Hello @Dawn1047 

I've just gone onto your listing and for me all appears normal - 7 beds total appearing in both the description and in the "where you'll sleep" section.  

Send us a screen shot of that 15 bed count if it's still appearing your end.

All the best

Joëlle