Italy CIN Registration

Italy CIN Registration

Apologies if this is posted twice but this site is not very good either for using or getting answers. I have to display the Italian CIN number anywhere I advertise my property. This is very easy on Booking.com but I can't find where I do it on here. Can anyone help please? 

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This a community of hosts and guests who help each other for free @Simon4820 so you won't  always get help straight away. 

As you don't find our community helpful (you haven't  post here before BTW) -  then you can normally look up the answers you want yourself if it relates to how the platform works  on the Airbnb Help website .

Thanks. I was actually referring to Airbnb itself rather than this community. Hence why I am here. It's been a frustrating few hours that I will never get back.

Karen4370
Level 1
Offord Cluny, United Kingdom

Hi @Simon4820 , just out of interest are you a IK resident with a property in Italy? This is the situation I’m in & would be helpful if you could give me some pointers on how to actually get the CIN number 

Thanks

Hi Karen

I am an Italian resident but I'm in the UK more than in Italy as a rule. I was given a lot of help by the company that manages the property for me but the starting point is to open the process at the Ministero Del Turismo ministeroturismo.gov.it

After that it involves a few emails back and forth and setting up an account but it was fairly straightforward. 

Unfortunately Booking.com is the only platform that seems to be aware that it will soon be a requirement.  

I should also add Karen that the property needs to have a smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguisher installed to get one which you likely already do but just in case you didn't.