Listing Removal

Camping44
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Listing Removal

I have listed with AirBnB since 2019.  I have three camping pods and a bell tent that I list with them.

I have numerous good reviews for all my properties and I am currently a super host.

Back in May I had a guest that left her dog unsupervised in one of the pods and this caused damage to my blinds which I lodged a host protection case for and then I was successfully compensated.

I hadn't realised at the time but the dog has also chewed the water pipe resulting in a slow leak which eventually damaged the floor.  As a result of this I had to cancel the guests.

I was on the phone to AirBnB at 12.30 at night asking them to cancel it and they wouldn't until I had provided a written account and photo evidence.

I was at home with four children so could not do this and as I wanted my guest to know with as much time as possible I cancelled two bookings.

I then had a 2 star review from a guest for unexpected noise, which was basically dogs barking at each other through the adjoining gardens.  You can clearly see in the photos used to advertise the pods that the gardens are next to each other and we are dog friendly.

Then following a poor review for poor communication they have now decided to remove my listing.

The poor communicated was because I did not respond to a message at 10.30 at night from a guest asking for bedding when the listing clearly states that we don't provide bedding and that I would need to be pre ordered.

Following their decision to remove my listing I appealed the decision but I was on leave and missed their request for more information as the member of staff on duty didn't check the correct mailbox.

I have spent hours on the phone and everytime I explain to the representative they seem to understand and agree that this is unfair.  They then say they will investigate and return my call but all I get is a message thanking me for being a superhost and that the case is now closed.  Can anyone help?

I don't feel that this has been looked at properly and I am just going round in circles!

Is there details for how to escalate this to the highest level?

0 Replies 0