Listing Suspended and Airbnb Safety Team is Unreachable

Listing Suspended and Airbnb Safety Team is Unreachable

I am having a nightmare of a situation and Airbnb has responded terribly! I have been a host for over a year and even became a super host! I has excelled in my capacities as a host and have great reviews. Last month a booking was made by guests that did not even have reviews themselves. They threw a party at the home which was against all the rules we had stated in our listing and even on a laminated sign inside the home for them all to see the rules. I reached out to them multiple times about the noise complaints, the over 10 cars parked in our driveway and more. I contacted Airbnb on the night of the incident to report it. A month later Airbnb suspends my listing for 30 days because a neighbor placed a complaint. Airbnb suspended my account for something I had no control over and explicitly said went against my rules! Airbnb customer support won’t explain why, their answers are vague and they won’t transfer me to the right department, every time I start a message thread with support they close it and never answer my questions. No one has helped me when I’ve asked to appeal and they tell me continuosly that they’ve called me and haven’t reached me when I’ve had my phone on me the whole day and have not received a single call from Airbnb . I am so frustrated, I am losing money and time and Airbnb won’t help it’s hosts 

4 Replies 4
Pete28
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Typically the 30 day suspension requires you to appeal or your listing will be banned. Airbnb has become a lot more ruthless over this in the last year - they will block your property. You will have similar problems if neighbor complains again 😞

I’ve tried to appeal but no agent seems to be able to help and they won’t communicate me with the appropriate team, they close every thread I try to open asking for an appeal and when they have sent me the link to the appeal form an error message appears and the form is no where to be found! It’s extremely frustrating to have to be punished for doing nothing wrong as a host and not even be able to get it fixed because Airbnb customer support is robotic and unreachable 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Claudia3884 , I am truly sorry to hear about the situation with your guests and listing. Can't imagine how concerning it must have been for you! 

Please know that I have made sure to take a note of your concerns and share it with the appropriate team for them to have a closer look. Hope it helps with resolving this issue! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I still have not had anyone contact me or help me with this process. It’s very sad that Airbnb does this to its hosts. They are very unresponsive despite my countless phone calls, emails and chats I’ve started with agents