Listing have been un-listed

Saathvik0
Level 2
Hyderabad, India

Listing have been un-listed

Hi guys , I'm Saathvik,

I'm reaching out here seeking some help as all of listings have suddenly been un-listed and there's no proper response to why this has happened. I'm a host since 2 years now and have over more than a 100 5 star reviews.

Built everything from scratch, all alone right after my college. looking at all my listings de-activated without even my giving me a notice is absolutely terrible. Is this what hosts deserve? When Airbnb can track all kinds of other details, why can't they track the reviews and understand abt the host? Is this what i deserve after all the hardwork?

Really?

7 Replies 7
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

Has a guest complained recently? Has anyone claimed bed bug issues? Is there an undisclosed camera on the premises? Is there anything that you can possibly think of that may be an issue?

Thanks a lot for writing @Gwen386 , 

Yes , I'm guessing one of recent guests could have tried to claim abt the bed bug issue. Although how did you guess that? 

Can you please help me out? What steps should I follow now?

Michael5047
Level 6
West Palm Beach, FL

@Saathvik0 

You should start by what @Gwen386  is asking. Also, do you have all the permits for your listings?

If a guest puts a claim or something compromising your listing this might happen. 

Did you try contacting Airbnb? Try their twitter as well.

Mike from West Palm

Thanks a lot for writing @Michael5047 , 

Yes I'm guessing it could be that , im guessing one of my recent guest might have tried for a claim.

Yes i did try contacting Airbnb , but their customer support team simply gives a laidback response. 

What steps do I need to take now? 

Michael5047
Level 6
West Palm Beach, FL

@Saathvik0 

Any updates???

They always do that, but wait until the Trust and Safety team get back to you.

Try contacting them through Twitter as well.

Mike from West Palm

Hi @Michael5047 , 

Yess , the update was that , 

I had a pending background verification, 

Although, i have completed that long back , the vendor company who does the verification haven't updated the same to Airbnb , so i had to contact them and got my issue solved on priority. 

It wasn't related to the bookings at all.

Michael5047
Level 6
West Palm Beach, FL

@Saathvik0 

Excellent news!!!

Mike from West Palm