Listing not getting any view/booking

Answered!

Listing not getting any view/booking

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 13.59.48.png

I have started a new listing. However not getting response from guests. Despite the fact that our area have tremendous inflow of tourists.  Can you please review and suggests changes in my listing.

🏡 View on AirbnbHome in Skardu · ★New · 1 bedroom · 2 beds · 1 private bathroom

Top Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Arif181 

Suggestions

Pictures Your cover photo  should be something that captures the type of guest you think would love your  rental.  The lure that invites them to look closer  Your cover photo and extremely cheap price for me are not a lure.

You say full house but there are no pictures other than a bedroom and bathroom.

Your amenities do  not have kitchen amenities  and no picture of a kitchen and described as rural so how do I eat?

That is great you disclose  not luxury  but   you have a lot of various spaces offered by Airbnb to tell me positives about your new space.

You mention providing tours and access to  good local food.Use the Guidebooks.    Make it easy for me to see what is near your rental, what might be fascinating to see in your country, I don't know tell me what is good local food?   

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Arif181 

Suggestions

Pictures Your cover photo  should be something that captures the type of guest you think would love your  rental.  The lure that invites them to look closer  Your cover photo and extremely cheap price for me are not a lure.

You say full house but there are no pictures other than a bedroom and bathroom.

Your amenities do  not have kitchen amenities  and no picture of a kitchen and described as rural so how do I eat?

That is great you disclose  not luxury  but   you have a lot of various spaces offered by Airbnb to tell me positives about your new space.

You mention providing tours and access to  good local food.Use the Guidebooks.    Make it easy for me to see what is near your rental, what might be fascinating to see in your country, I don't know tell me what is good local food?   

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Arif181 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

I hope you don't mind, I've added a photo and a link to your listing in the hope that more Hosts can pop by and give you some support. 🙏 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines