Listing problem

Mhwr0
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

Listing problem

Hi! My name is Mhwr Malik I want to ask something. It's been almost a month since I listed my property, but it's not getting visible to potential customers. What should I do? Can you guide

me & help me out?

1 Reply 1
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Mhwr0 

You have two listings under your profile and they both have a minimum stay of 28 days.  I imagine this might be due to local laws?

The first listing with the blurred TV as your cover photo needs to be changed or at least take a better picture.  This listings offers 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms and yet there is no picture of a bathroom.  The Where you will sleep section is not showing up on your listing because there is a lot of information missing from your listing.

View your listing as a guest to understand what guests are seeing and then go back onto your listing as a host.

The list of amenities shows just 7 things offered to guests - your listing shows that you do not offer hot water or heating for example.  I am certain that there are many more things that you supply from the long list that Airbnb allow you to choose from so go through that list again for both of your properties.

There are too few pictures of the inside of the listings so add a lot more but of good quality and take them in landscape mode.  You are still with the old version which is fine but display the photos as if you are guiding guests through your place.  Write under the photos of what is available in each room.  Add pictures of all 3 bedrooms  and include the size of bed for each room and they will then appear in the Where you will sleep section

When we first create our listings we only have 500 words to describe our place but now that you are listed, you'll see that you can describe your place and surrounding areas with no such limit.  You need to sell your place to your guests, to make them want to stay with you rather than someone else so highlight what makes your place special.

Check your competitors listings to make sure you are correctly priced.  Any adjustment we make to our listings is picked up by the algorithm and it sees those hosts that are active so all these changes you need to make will give you a boost when guests search for a place in your area😊

Good luck and all the best

Joëlle