Login problem

Thomas669
Level 2
Kapaʻa, HI

Login problem

Can someone please tell me how to login without all of the guess work?
I have two property listings.
Every time I try to login I am taken to community center. 

I don't want community center. I want my hosting dashboard.

Just think? I could go right to my inbox, check my transactions, calendar and message my guests easily instead of swearing at my computer.

HELP!

5 Replies 5
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Thomas669 

Looks like you have the community centre as your cached link.

Clear your cache

sets airbnb.com as your bookmark

or download the app to your phone.

Thomas669
Level 2
Kapaʻa, HI

My bookmarked link is Airbnb Host Login. I have tried several links on my google search engine and cannot find an easy way to login into my account. That link Airbnb Host Login was the one that worked when we first had our listings, the it went sour.
I'll call them to see if they can help.
Tom

@Thomas669  Airbnb is always messing around and changing things. There's no reason for you to have to contact Airbnb. Just log in by typing airbnb.com into your browser bar, as Roberta said. Then you just click on "log-in" on the upper right hand corner.

Thomas669
Level 2
Kapaʻa, HI

I wish it was that easy. It just brings me back to the community page.

@Thomas669  And then what do you do when you are on the community page? If you haven't already, when you are on the community, click on your profile photo in the top right, click on Log-out. It will then take you to the main airbnb page with a "log out" in red at the top of the page. Sometimes on that page, my hosting bar is visible, and I'm already logged in to my hosting account, sometimes it's just the generic heading (don't ask me why it varies, another of Airbnb's tech mysteries). If your hosting bar is visble, don't log out, just click on anything there you want to access. If it's not visible, go again to your profile photo on that page, and click on Log-in.

And clear your cache before doing any of that.

And you say you keep trying browser links- don't. They are obviously not working for you.