Looking for a co host in Kolkata

Answered!

Looking for a co host in Kolkata

Hi,

I have an apartment in Kolkata South, near EM Bypass that I`m looking to put up on Airbnb.

However, as an NRI, its not possible for me to do this myself and I haven`t come across many reliable companies that could do this on my behalf. Therefore, I`m looking for a co host who could be willing to help out.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Deep

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Deep671 you can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Deep671 you can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, 

I'm interested for the co-host position. I'm an experienced host from Kolkata, residing near salt lake stadium. Please have a look at my reviews and then consider to take the deal forward. 

Regards,

Saptorshi