Multi- Calendar View

Kianna9
Level 1
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Multi- Calendar View

Has anyone been able to decipher a way to organize the multi-calendar view in the order that the host prefers? Alphabetically, by number, by internal name? I had them a way and one day woke up and they were in a different order. Either way I'd like to organize them in a way that helps me maximize the efficiency. Called Airbnb and they say the system organizes it randomly and they couldn't help me. 😐

3 Replies 3
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hey @Kianna9 

Try looking at this link, and see if it works for you: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/How-do-I-change-the-order-of-the-houses-o...

Best regards, Karen

Thanks Karen! I've looked at it, but it just raises the same concerns I have with the order of the Multi-Calendar... If anything solution arises, let me know! 
Thanks!

Hi @Kianna9 ,

It sounds like you're looking for a seamless way to organize the multi-calendar view on Airbnb, especially since the platform currently sorts them seemingly at random. Unfortunately, Airbnb itself doesn't offer a built-in feature to customize the order of your listings in the calendar view, and their support has noted that this order is set by the system.

To address this, you could explore using external property management software (PMS) that integrates with Airbnb. These platforms often provide more flexibility in how you can view and organize your calendars, including options to sort by name, number, or custom tags. Software like Hostaway, Guesty, or Lodgify might offer the organizational tools you're looking for.

Additionally, some hosts use browser extensions to manually reorder elements on the page. Tools like Tampermonkey allow you to run custom scripts that can modify how your browser displays the Airbnb multi-calendar, though this requires some technical knowledge to set up.

If you're often switching between listings, keeping an external calendar like Google Calendar for a personal organization might help as well. This doesn't change how Airbnb displays them but can give you a personal workspace that's organized to your preference.

Lastly, consistently providing feedback to Airbnb about this issue may encourage them to consider adding more customizable options for hosts in the future.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Upfish Management