Answered!

My Account

Is my account activated 

im not getting any responses. Thank you

1 Best Answer
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

John 6781your listing is not clear. Three bedrooms but only two guests allowed and in one bedroom about four beds and in the other two ,no real beds ? Whats going on ? Your main picture is a blurry photo of stairs . Concentrate a little more on your dashboard set up and let guests know if they can bring six people or two , if the house is an separate rent or part of your own home..... H

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Responses to what @John6781 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

John 6781your listing is not clear. Three bedrooms but only two guests allowed and in one bedroom about four beds and in the other two ,no real beds ? Whats going on ? Your main picture is a blurry photo of stairs . Concentrate a little more on your dashboard set up and let guests know if they can bring six people or two , if the house is an separate rent or part of your own home..... H

Check your dashboard to see if you are getting views ,get to know your dashboard ,juz your pics. The best pic is the one on your profile.go incognito and check if you are showing up ... H

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Your opening (most important) shot is of some stairs, the 2nd & 3rd of the house and living room (we on a the right  track), but the 4th and 5th picture is of the driveway and the stove (bummer). The photography could use an uplift.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@John6781 Your listing needs some work. You have 3 bedrooms but only photos of two of them. One bedroom apparently has a queen bed, a single bed, a sofa bed and 2 sofas which I am sure is wrong.

You need to preview your listing as a guest and you will see oddities that need correcting.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @John6781 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Were you able to work on the suggestions given by the other members below? Would love to know more about your query and if we can help to resolve it!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines