My Listing

Angela3924
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

My Listing

Hi,

I have recently listed my unit and I would like a critique as well as tips on what I can improve on. Thanks 

https://air.tl/jdKGxprE

7 Replies 7
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Hello Angela, i can give you a lot of advices, we will need about an hour about basics, we can arrange an online meeting, i will share screen with you a power point with all basic things that you will need to do and know. 

Keep in your mind that your house is new and you will need to get reviews to see all the potential of house. Reviews will come by time.

Also some photos are little bit dark, try to take some photos different time that sun will be from different angle. 
Also choose a sunny day.

also open all lights during photoshoot

Hi @Emmanuel9 ,

Thank you so much for the advice and for taking your time out.

I truly appreciate and ready to hear from you. We can schedule for an online session at your earliest convenience.

Your welcome @Angela3924 , i have been in your path and i can understand you 😄

Just checked our time zones, its the same, Tuesday afternoon is it ok for you? Around 17:00 or 18:00? If its not suits you let me know what time and days you are free..

Hi Emmanuel,

Hope you are good. We can meet on Tuesday at 

1700. **

Thank you.

**[Sensitive information removed inline with the Community Center Guidelines] 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Angela3924, great advice here from Emmanuel 😊 Have you considered updating some photos? Let us know when you have read this.

@Emmanuel9, thank you so much for popping up and helping Angela; your suggestions are greatly appreciated 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula,

Thank you, I have just seen the comments today. I am planning on having a professional come to take photos next week.