My Listing

Jade476
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

My Listing

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to gather feedback on my listing, particularly on how I can improve it. I'm relatively new to hosting in Bruton and would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have.

🌟 Link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/922925734490914278

Thank you in advance!

Jade

[Listing link added by OCM]

1 Reply 1
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jade476 

What a gorgeous property you have😊  The first picture that shows up and which is obviously the most important one is of a hallway so would change this to the great dining area or the lounge maybe.

==>Speaking of lounge, you list the property for 8 people but from the pictures provided, I can't see seating for 8.

==>Most of your pictures should be in landscape mode rather than the current portrait mode as this gives guest a better idea of the volume of a room.  

==>Describe what's included under the pictures.  Guests love looking at pictures rather than our description of the place so it's a good idea to put as much info in the field provided under the photos.

==>You have many bathrooms so I would label them bathroom 1, bathroom 2 etc and let guests know which floor they are on and are they with shower, with bath, with loo etc

==>Bedrooms - ditto

==>Go back to the amenities section because I think there are more you can tick.  Your listing says that there is no hot water nor heating provided!!  

==>You can use your phone to test the strength of the WIFI by going onto your listing and then the amenities section, WIFI and the readout is then displayed on your listing

==>Is the property child proof?

==>Didn't see any house rules but may have missed this?

==>Cleaning fee is pretty hefty yet guests have marked you down on this criteria.

Use the preview button to see how guests see your pictures and sequence the pictures as if you were walking your guests through the house.  Your listing is not yet with the new photo tour where our pictures are placed per room by AI starting with the lounge, dining area, kitchen etc.  If you want to see what that will look like, my listing is with the photo tour.  This feature is optional right now and there seems to have been a delay as all listings should have been updated end of February.

Hope this helps,

All the best

Joëlle