My listing.

Nancy2193
Level 2
Chapel Hill, NC

My listing.

I need some help with my listing. Do I need more pics? Better description? 

SUNRISE AT THE BEECH 

Thanks Nan

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Nancy2193 

Wanted to help you with your question but when I go onto your profile, there is no listing!! Is it not under your profile?  You can post the link otherwise.

Best

Joëlle

Joelle, 

I had to remove the list briefly because I did not have everything completed and someone booked without the cleaning fee attached. My Loss! I will try to finish it by the end of the day. Thanks so much for being prompt!!  

What does the number after our name mean? 

Thank again, Nancy

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nancy2193perfect. Please let us know once you have listed your property, so I can help by adding your listing link to the current post. Alternatively, feel free to start a new conversation here once your listing is ready.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello @Nancy2193 

The level + a  number under our profile is just an indication of the amount of times a host has contributed to conversations on the community center.

Level 1 in your case implies that this is maybe your first time posting and the maximum is 10.  The more you help out the higher your level goes but it has no incidence on our listing as the CC is quite separate. 

Level 10 generally indicates hosts with more experience with the platform that's all.  We are able to go onto each others profiles by clicking on our name and then you have a new window that says "View Airbnb profile".  When I first started out, I found it helpful to go onto these level 10 hosts to see ways I could improve on my descriptions for example, photos and also the house rules section😉

You've already found out the hard way that as a newbie, bookings come in very quickly indeed and it's best to be as prepared as possible and we all make rookie mistakes so you're not alone.

All the best

Joëlle

Yannick348
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Hello Nan,

I am trying to find your listing but havent had much success. 

You may want to checkout the Facebook group "Optimize My Airbnb Listing"