My listings

Answered!
Joelle333
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

My listings

Hello, my name is Joelle, I host people's houses and love to take care of them like if they were my babies 🙂

Would love some reviews from some of you if you could tell me how to improve my listings.

Thank you so much!

View on AirbnbRental unit in Jal El Dib · 2 bedrooms · 2 beds · 1 bathroom

View on AirbnbRental unit in Matn · 2 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms

1 Best Answer
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Joelle333 

The places you co-host radiate cleanliness and simplicity. You see what you get, and that's good. Your listing in Zouk Mosbeh is so close to the sea that its story should be told. It could help with selling. Consider getting a drone photo showing the sea, the town, and the location of the place.

Lebanon.jpg

I also believe you need to take new photos of the Zouk Mosbeh listing in full daylight with the lights on. It will look more inviting. The curtains should be drawn back so guests can see where they are. (Otherwise, it just looks like you're trying to hide something. Guests give the best reviews when they know the conditions and aren't surprised by anything).

I would also suggest adding some cozy touches with beautiful pillows, flowers, maybe a cutting board in nice wood in the kitchen, herbs, or anything else that can bring warmth, life, and nature. Right now, the environment is very masculine.

Your listing in Jal El Dib, Lebanon has quite good photos. They are bright and inviting, but here I would also add some decorative elements that create warmth. Also, consider to take advantage of the opportunity to write descriptive captions for all pictures, telling a bit more about the place and what you see. The terrace would look lovely with some large beautiful flower pots.

Your last rental property, Nadine's Nest, in Matn, has many of the elements mentioned above, so I would start with the first two 🙂

- I hope you can find my thoughts useful. I wish you good luck with your rental business.

Best regards, Karen

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Joelle333 

The places you co-host radiate cleanliness and simplicity. You see what you get, and that's good. Your listing in Zouk Mosbeh is so close to the sea that its story should be told. It could help with selling. Consider getting a drone photo showing the sea, the town, and the location of the place.

Lebanon.jpg

I also believe you need to take new photos of the Zouk Mosbeh listing in full daylight with the lights on. It will look more inviting. The curtains should be drawn back so guests can see where they are. (Otherwise, it just looks like you're trying to hide something. Guests give the best reviews when they know the conditions and aren't surprised by anything).

I would also suggest adding some cozy touches with beautiful pillows, flowers, maybe a cutting board in nice wood in the kitchen, herbs, or anything else that can bring warmth, life, and nature. Right now, the environment is very masculine.

Your listing in Jal El Dib, Lebanon has quite good photos. They are bright and inviting, but here I would also add some decorative elements that create warmth. Also, consider to take advantage of the opportunity to write descriptive captions for all pictures, telling a bit more about the place and what you see. The terrace would look lovely with some large beautiful flower pots.

Your last rental property, Nadine's Nest, in Matn, has many of the elements mentioned above, so I would start with the first two 🙂

- I hope you can find my thoughts useful. I wish you good luck with your rental business.

Best regards, Karen

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Joelle333 ‌👋🏽

I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to add links to your listings. This way fellow hosts can view it easily and share some feedback 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines