New listing

Denise1911
Level 1
Northport, AL

New listing

Hey I’m looking for a host in the Tuscaloosa area to help me get my rentals started. I have had my listing for a couple of months and have only had 2 booking. One was a friend of the families. I thought I would have more bookings at this point with the Alabama home game weekends. 

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Denise1911 

Congratulations!  Beautiful Property!

Ideas

Fix your pictures to living room folder dining room folder rather than other more organized for a potential Guest,

Use the Airbnb New Host Discount or a discount according to reservation days.  Guests on Airbnb are used to new Hosts offering something for them taking a chance that you do have a great rental and the  sale price usually offers reviews motivated that I got ca sale and it was even better then expected.

Tweak your description.  Look at your competitors listings and maybe see things you provide but didn't think was important to mention.'

Eight people is a large group so limited market.  The first thing to highlight in your description and Guidebooks is why a group of 8 should rent your perfect location.  ABB Search doesn't use "Keywords" but internet search engines do and the ABB website is something they search .  If I am a Group of 8 what words would I use to see your lodging is perfect

Look at the ABB Insights  How often is your listing on page 1 tells you how big is the market searching for what you offer

Then look at views, that is how many people actually clicked on your cover photo.  Sometimes just swapping the cover photo makes ca difference

If the market is small for that size group.  You may have to consider other sizes.  Same hose but advertise sleeps six or four.  Some Hosts with bigger houses just use electronic bedroom locks to make bedrooms off limits.  You nay just want to count 1 bunk bed instead of two.  Make sure the calendars are linked so no double bookings.