Option for Host to Pay All Fees

Answered!
Jonathan6
Level 10
Mamaroneck, NY

Option for Host to Pay All Fees

There was an option for Host to pay all guest service fees, but the option appears to be gone from the pricing menu.  Is this no longer an option or is it hidden deep somewhere now?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jonathan6 , 

You will need to click on the ''manage'' :

Bhumika_1-1685728499515.png

and then go to this page to enable and activate the hosting tools : 

Bhumika_2-1685728611564.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Christian3462, can you help me by sharing an image of where it shows that your Professional Hosting tools are active?

I am also sharing this help article link for your reference if it may help with this issue: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/2499.

If it still does not help, do share a screenshot with me so that I can ask the tech team for advice!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

The tab does not exist anymore, that is why I'm asking.

Jonathan6_0-1685538850531.png

@Jonathan6 

There are some exceptions. Maybe the option doesn’t show up if your property is one of the exceptions. Read here:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1857

If your property is not one of the exceptions, try clearing your cache and/or attempting this with another computer or platform type (desktop or app).

Also try turning on professional hosting tools, log back out/in and see if the tab displays.

FYI, I am on the Airbnb Beta on an iPad.

NOPE!

There is no exception I can see in this article, this is on any browser, mobile and I'm actually on a different machine now all together.

Also, the help article says it's under "Payouts"/"Airbnb Service Fees", so that is not accurate either as people have posted it's on it's own tab.  Article is useless.

Others are posting on FB that they can't find it either and some have said that they did not have the host pay option on and have received bookings where the host is paying the fees.  There is a problem.

The U/I might change a bit through time, but the option should be exist somewhere if you aren’t an exception and you tried everything above.  Other than that, the article isn’t “useless”, and it’s an insult to suggest I posted a useless Airbnb page, especially after I took the time to search for it and read through it, just to try to help you.

Did you try clearing your cache?

Anyway, never mind. Contact Airbnb and get angry at them if you can’t get it to work.

The article is "useless" since it is not correct, it doesn't even point you to where the feature is supposed to be.   

I don't post unless I have exhausted all other options and think it would have benefit to other hosts by having it public on a thread.

Don't be so sensitive and thank you for looking.

@Jonathan6 it is still there on our account - in place of Donations