Practical help with registering short term ABNB property with greek govt - esp. VAT TAX NO.

Answered!
Elias274
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Practical help with registering short term ABNB property with greek govt - esp. VAT TAX NO.

Hello all,   I need help with the above issue - which apparently is essential for valid listings in Greece, for short term rentals.  and the GOV.gr site ISNt enough as I cant find the registration or profile login option.    - PLS HELP - Desperately seeking assistance - EB

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Elias274, Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you manage to come across some concrete information to get past your query?

I wanted to share this generic article from the Airbnb Resource Center that outlines some information about Responsible hosting in Greece. As mentioned at the top of the article, if you are still looking for more information, it would be worth connecting with Local Hosts from Greece through the Airbnb Local Host Clubs : 

I am also reaching out to a few lovely Hosts from Greece who have posted on our Community Center if they can share their expertise on this matter or have any recommendations for us: @Georgia314 @L112 @Αλίκη0 @Alice391 @Dimitrios0.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Elias274, Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you manage to come across some concrete information to get past your query?

I wanted to share this generic article from the Airbnb Resource Center that outlines some information about Responsible hosting in Greece. As mentioned at the top of the article, if you are still looking for more information, it would be worth connecting with Local Hosts from Greece through the Airbnb Local Host Clubs : 

I am also reaching out to a few lovely Hosts from Greece who have posted on our Community Center if they can share their expertise on this matter or have any recommendations for us: @Georgia314 @L112 @Αλίκη0 @Alice391 @Dimitrios0.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Elias274
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

NO Ive had no help - and I am getting frustrated this cant be that difficult.  PLS ADV @Bhumika