Pricing

Tine6949
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

Pricing

Hi, 

I have a question about my listing. I put in 2,300 per night but for some reason, it comes up differently on my preview page and not the rate per night unless you book a date. 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tine6949 Is it because you are not accounting for the cleaning fee and Airbnb's service fees?

Also your first picture giving the address of your listing is not smart. I only need to check your calendar to find out when the place will be empty so I can break in and steal everything.......

Hi! Thank you so much for that input 🙂 I appreciate it and I will delete the photo with a picture of the address. 

Hi @Tine6949 

Just a suggestion.... 

I would remove the "Casa Lilith" logo on all your photos. Guests find the large logos on your photos distracting and will click away from your listing rather quickly. The logo also obscures detail in the photos. I would maybe put the logo on one picture only; small and in a corner of the photo.

Tine6949
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

Hi! I am having issues with my listing. The price shows differently from what I put on my calendar nightly rates. Also my listing stopped appearing on searches in the area. 

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions from the author in one place]

@Tine6949 

Hello, I searched for listing according to open dates you have in Feb and did not see it. I noticed your price was $37 so then I added a filter with a price range of $30 - $40 and I still did not see your listing. You should contact Customer Support and ask for assistance with this issue. I’m sorry you are having this problem. 

@Danlee1 Thank you so much! This helps a lot!