Private Roon New Requirements

Answered!

Private Roon New Requirements

I need help.  My listings qualify as a private room under the new airbnb room requirements. Instead they are posted as a place to instead of a room. How do I resolve this or permit airbnb to review my account/listings.

thank you.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tima634 ,

As Joelle mentioned, there are several criteria's listed in this article here , to be considered as a private room.

If you indicate that your listing type is a room, but it doesn’t meet the requirements above, your listing may not be displayed as a room to guests – in search, in the Rooms category or otherwise. Instead, your listing may be described to guests as a Place to stay and may be found in search results for any type of place.

If you make updates to your listing to meet the requirements above, those changes may be reviewed to determine if your listing will be displayed as a room to prospective guests. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Tima634 

In the link below towards the end Airbnb give you directions on how to be included in the new room category:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/3400?locale=en

Hope this helps

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tima634 ,

As Joelle mentioned, there are several criteria's listed in this article here , to be considered as a private room.

If you indicate that your listing type is a room, but it doesn’t meet the requirements above, your listing may not be displayed as a room to guests – in search, in the Rooms category or otherwise. Instead, your listing may be described to guests as a Place to stay and may be found in search results for any type of place.

If you make updates to your listing to meet the requirements above, those changes may be reviewed to determine if your listing will be displayed as a room to prospective guests. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I do meet the requirements but it has not been updated yet. I called airbnb but no help as of yet.