Re-Listing

Ashish125
Level 1
Pune, India

Re-Listing

Hey Fellow Hosts! I wanted to understand of if i can relist the property. We were planning to revamp the property, change the name of the listing and change few detailing of the property. we are looking to delete the listing and relist again. Let me know your opinion.

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Ashish125 This used to be a sensible approach to lose bad reviews (although they will always be available on your profile) however more recently Airbnb has suspended/removed hosts who do this. This new approach even catches out new owners who take over a failing Airbnb and then find they can't list it themselves.

In summary you might get away with it......or you might not.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You don't need to relist you can make changes to the existing listing you have @Ashish125 

That way you get to keep your previous reviews and ratings .

As @Mike-And-Jane0  says Airbnb doesn't allow hosts to delete listings with poor reviews and set up replacement listings to try and hide this.

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Ashish125 You can't do this, as Airbnb doesn't allow hosts to make duplicate listings to get away from negative reviews. 

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ashish125  😊

Have you managed to find this information elsewhere?

@Zheng49 , @Helen3 and @Mike-And-Jane0  shared a great comments here!

Let us know if this helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center