Reservations

Answered!
Blythewood0
Level 2
Amite City, LA

Reservations

I have properties on air b n b and I think someone made a reservation and I’m having trouble finding it. Also, I want to be notified before they make the reservation because we may be already booked. 
What do I need to do?

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines due to safety reasons] 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Blythewood0, it's great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

As this is a forum for guests and Hosts, we can't help with turning off Instant Book in your listing. However, we can share a step-by-step on how you can do this.

Here is an article about how to use Instant Book. It states that the steps to turn it off are:

1. Click Listings and then click the listing you want to change.
  2. Under Listing editor, click Your space.
  3. Click Instant Book, and switch Instant Book on or off.
  4. If you switch Instant Book on, select your guest requirements.
  5. Click Save.

That process works if you are trying to do this on a desktop. Please visit the article to get the step-by-step on how to do this from your phone.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Blythewood0 to find a reservation look at your calendar or upcoming reservations. Also check the notifications you have in your account to make sure you are sent them. Finally switch off Instant Book if you want more control over reservations.

I don’t see how to turn off instant book.  Can you please turn it off for me??

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Blythewood0, it's great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

As this is a forum for guests and Hosts, we can't help with turning off Instant Book in your listing. However, we can share a step-by-step on how you can do this.

Here is an article about how to use Instant Book. It states that the steps to turn it off are:

1. Click Listings and then click the listing you want to change.
  2. Under Listing editor, click Your space.
  3. Click Instant Book, and switch Instant Book on or off.
  4. If you switch Instant Book on, select your guest requirements.
  5. Click Save.

That process works if you are trying to do this on a desktop. Please visit the article to get the step-by-step on how to do this from your phone.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad