Several problems during generating my advertisement

Guido233
Level 2
Hamburg, DE

Several problems during generating my advertisement

Hello,

with generating my first advertisment different problems occured. Even if I am using the spanish version I suppose that all the Contents and procedures should be the same. I did not finalize the advertisement because some photos are missing. So I am still in the generating mode/process. How can I do the below mentioned changes before the advertisment is published?

a)

I started to generate the advertisement and when I have written the "Description" without publishing I noticed that I can't Change anymore the description. I can add photos but the description cant be adjusted. There is no button that allows this, I just got the preview of how the description looks like. So the only way that solute this is to copy this advertisment and Change the description with the new advertisement but that cant be the solution!? 

b)

I want to fix the price higher than the "Basic Price" and I want to determine the Prices. When I switch to the calendar and use the day there is no Option to manage any Prices. How can I do that before the advertisment is published?

c)

I want to determine the cancellation rules. This function does not show up.

d)

I wanted to add some Special Services like car Service, so I have written down this in the "Availibilty Area". But in the advertisement These comments cant be read.

e) How do I delete advertisements (still in the generating process) that I dont Need anymore?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Replies 0