Suspended listing

Michelle4112
Level 2
Lighthouse Point, FL

Suspended listing

I am reaching out for help or guidance.   all of my listings were suspended because a past guest trashed my house and I asked her to pay the cleaning of my couch so a month latter she called Airbnb and made up a story that I had a dangerous animal in the listing, so Airbnb suspended all 5 of my listings without calling me. I keep calling support but they are unable to help because it’s a different team handling the case.  I have been calling for 4 days now, I have asked to appeal, I have messaged the person that suspended the listing and they will not respond. Any advice on how to get this resolved would be much appreciated.  I am a single mom and rely on Airbnb for some of my income.

2 Replies 2
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Michelle4112 was the exchange with the guest through airbnb? If so, when they respond, hopefully it will be easy to show retaliation. Have you tried reaching out through social media?

I sent the guest pictures on Airbnb of the couch and chairs she stained. I reached out on Twitter but they said rest assured it’s being handled in a timely manner.